Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lloyd's Weekend

Just got back from Uncle Lloyds funeral and wanted everyone to know how much I appreciated my spouse and in-laws that allowed us all to go. In our own way it was one of the most pleasant weekends I have had. I missed my wife and kids especially after a newborn, but the time we had was very good and a lot of fun. just the way Lloyd would have wanted it. I don't say it often but I do love my parents and siblings a lot (even the cry babies). well that's all you're getting from me at this time.

4 comments:

Justin said...

i got your crybaby right here. we all love you too. boohoohoo, sniffle,sniffle, lip quiver waaaaaaa.

ltandjbcox said...

It was a wonderful four days and I too feel Lloyd was smiling down on us. . . There were some pretty hilarious moments. .. .Like, when we one by one lost our ability to sing during the last verse because of emotion. I forgot to look at you for comic relief, but Becky said you would not have been much help. We were all a little emotional. Thanks Eric, for heading up that expedition. . .oh, wait, it was a Surburban.

Team Seguritan said...

What are you talking about, we don't cry.. and dad didn't throw his music down like a big baby who couldn't read through is tears :)

Naw, we really did have a great time. I love our family too.

KT

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Glad Troy and I were able to pull off the duet (that started with 9). I have a great picture of Justin smiling up a storm at the graveyard--guess he got it out of his system by then.